Thursday, May 7, 2009

Been Working



I have been a busy person. I have been making my own biscuits and they were flat and didn't taste very good. I was using 100% whole wheat and switched to full white flour. The biscuits came out fluffy, tall, and the family loved them.


I am so proud of these biscuits! I definately will be making these again.
I also have been working on early gifts. I started with a hat. This was my first time knitting a hat and I think it looks good. I also started making fingerless gloves. I have one done but still working on the other one and will be done in a few days.




This is the glove. I think they turned out really good!
I have been getting my things ready for my surgery in three weeks. I went to a different doctor today that did the first surgery and he wanted to see me back the day of my surgery. I told him that would be impossible. I definately won't feel like being on my stomach for him to check me out. Things will all work out.
Well it is bedtime and I really need my sleep. So I'm off to beddy-by.
Night!
Tami

1 comment: